Angloville is looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist – Digital Growth Hacker for English-speaking markets (Warsaw – based).
Angloville is one of the fastest growing edu startups in Europe. We change the way the world learns languages through full immersion language programmes organized in 8 European countries. As featured in: the Lonely Planet, Forbes, Fashion Magazine, Travel Magazine, Glasgow Guardian.
The ideal candidate will be a “full stack” growth hacker with expertise in digital marketing, optimizing customer lifecycle, marketing strategy and execution. Expertise in and passion for growth & experimentation and hands-on approach are required.
You will be helping us build brand awareness and obtain leads for our cultural exchange programs from prospects in the US, UK, Ireland and other English-speaking countries.
- Plan, launch, measure, and optimize campaigns (paid and organic) to grow awareness and conversions
- Drive traffic to website, landing pages, social media and applications.
- Develop and maintain both email content and automation for email marketing campaigns including updates, affiliate newsletters, blog newsletter, event and webinar invites, trial & demo emails, new customer emails, and more
- Bring traditional and creative ideas and solutions on how to grow defined KPIs (traffic + conversions).
- Work in a lean startup process
- Build B2B marketing relationships, referral and affiliate programs, partnerships with foreign institutions and sources
- Constantly looking for creative ways to reach new audiences within a specified target group
We are looking for a creative, driven, self-starter, an individual with a mix of technical, creative and analytical skills, lead generation, conversion rate optimization. You must be able to organize your work and deliver results. You will work with English-speaking markets (UK, US, Ireland) so previous knowledge of these markets is a must.
- Proven track record in growth hacking
- Be data-driven and have clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing channels
- Have a startup mindset.
- Have editing and copywriting skills.
- Knowledgeable with inbound and outbound marketing.
- Be- performance and results-orientated.
- Experience with tools such as MailChimp, Pipedrive, Zapier to automate workflows, WordPress, Photoshop – an additional bonus.
- Experience in B2B marketing – an additional bonus
- Excellent communicator in English (native-like), if you speak Polish (an additional bonus)
- Self-starter and hands-on attitude
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary and performance based bonuses: 6000 – 10000 PLN , based on your experience and results
- Umowa o Prace / B2B Contract
- Awesome multicultural environment
- Modern office facilities in central Warsaw
- Opportunity to participate in the most fun camps in Europe (eg. in Malta, Ireland, Czech Rep, Hungary, Poland)
If interested, please send CV and tell us more about your track record.