At Shoplo we help brands grow and we aim to simplify e-commerce through providing them a well rounded e-commerce platform with several tools to support their daily work. We are looking for someone with extensive organisation skills, a serious multi-tasking head and with the ability to keep calm even at the fastest re-prioritisation. If that’s you, keep on reading!
Why work at Shoplo?
- You can count on our focus and support to improve your professional skills.
- Benefits like language lessons, Multisport card, and internal Tech & Business Talks.
- The atmosphere! We are a bunch of friends from all kinds of different countries and walks of life; working effectively for the same goal.
- Team-building events, snacks, a super chill office space, and loads of other cool stuff
- Sometimes our dogs come to the office 🙂
- A negotiable salary that will reflect your skills and accomplishments
What you will do:
- Support in contact with our vendors, business partners, relocation experts as well as for our accounting office
- Manage all administration of receipts and invoices
- Support in administering company agreements, vendor contracts, agreement renewals and all paperwork related to employee administration
- Manage all office related shopping and general maintenance
- Support with our team-building & company events
- Show initiative while working alone, but also thrive in a team-based environment.
What you should be:
- You must be a native polish speaker
- Highly organised with a systematic approach and excellent time management skills
- Comfortable with quick re-prioritisation and juggling many things at the same time
- High level of integrity, confidentiality and professionalism
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment – you will wear many hats
- You must be comfortable in communicating internally in English
- Always be innovative, unafraid of change, and dissatisfied with adequacy
- If you have experience of office administration from previous positions
- Understanding of polish labour law, social security & employee tax regulations
- If you can speak another language (other than English and Polish)