Knowing how to help others grow and expand their online business is an empowering and rewarding skill. Our Customer Success/Support team meets daily with great new people and the products they sell. Often, these sellers face hurdles that they must overcome in order to not just survive, but thrive.
That’s where Shoplo helps ❤️
We’re looking for a passionate and positive human being to join our team as a Customer Support Specialist for the Polish Market.
Why work at Shoplo?
- You can count on our focus and support to improve your professional skills.
- You’ll develop a deep understanding of customer support and the skills that you’ll need to really make our customers successful.
- Benefits like language lessons, Multisport card, and internal Tech & Business Talks.
- The atmosphere! We are a bunch of friends from all kinds of different countries and walks of life; working effectively for the same goal.
- Team-building events, snacks, a super chill office space, and loads of other cool stuff
- Sometimes our dogs come to the office 🙂
- A negotiable salary that will reflect your skills and accomplishments
- Act as the main point of contact for our customers.
- Engage with our customers via phone, chat, email, to respond to their inquiries daily, and resolve their issues.
- Align our customers’ expectations with Shoplo’s solutions
- Ensure that customers get the maximum value from their Shoplo subscription, identify new growth opportunities, and collaborate with other teams to improve the product.
- Show initiative while working alone, but also thrive in a team-based environment.
- Become a super user in our platform in order to advise and educate customers.
- Get to work with the most creative entrepreneurs in e-commerce
- Have a great passion for working directly with customers.
- Love solving customer issues and finding proactive solutions to prevent customers from facing such issues.
- Excellent Polish communication skills and good English.
- Love data and be able to make data-driven decisions.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment – you will wear many hats and juggle many balls.
- Always be innovative, unafraid of change, and dissatisfied with adequacy.
- Above all, you’re a great communicator. You can put yourself in another’s shoes, and understand what information our users need on the spot.
- If you have experience with e-commerce and working in a startup environment.
- If you have an aptitude for technology and coding
- If you can speak another language (other than English and Polish)