At KINETISE we create software for mobile and web projects using the latest technologies. Due to the rapid development and increasing number of projects, we are looking for professionals and managers who want to become an important link in our ambitious team. We invite both young and experienced developers who are focused on the development of their programming skills – there are plenty of people here to learn from and to exchange experiences with!
NOTE to all programming positions! We strongly focus on developing programming skills. Therefore, if you just want to create applications, then do not apply. However, if you want to write state-of-the-art code, use practical unit testing, participate in SCRUM, experience pair programming and communicate with server (web service) technologies based on JSON, XML… then let us know!
- create native applications for Android,
- connecting applications to server technologies (web service) based on JSON, XML.
- experience in programming Android applications together with knowledge of the Android SDK,
- very good knowledge of Java,
- good knowledge of SQLite,
- experience with Object-Oriented Development,
- English language sufficient to understand technical documentation.
- experience in programming for other systems (eg. Blackberry),
- experience in programming Mobile and Mobile Web (HTML5, CSS3, J2ME, J2EE),
- knowledge of OpenGL, Unity3D,
- Android NDK knowledge,
- self-published application on Google Play,
- ability to manage a team,
- higher education in information technology or similar field (or currently studying).