We are building two of the fastest-growing career websites in the world. We went from 0 to 40 million yearly readers in just 4 years! 🚀
We started out as InterviewMe, now the #1 career site in Poland. Then, we went on to conquer the world with Zety and we want you to do it with us!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
Also, we are a part of the BOLD family – a global provider of products and tools for over 20 million job seekers a month. Together with the international team, we provide support for candidates in 4 offices around the world: San Francisco, Puerto Rico, India, and Warsaw.
If you want to gain international experience and want to build a world in which a candidate can apply for job offers with a single click, this is your dream job!
Why join us?👇
We have a team of 60+ gifted and dedicated people. We are looking for A-players with exceptional skills and a winning attitude.
What do we offer? A great workplace for world dominators: strong company culture based on fast growth, autonomy and transparency. You will work in an exciting and challenging environment and you will have a lot of freedom solving problems that affect millions of our users.
You will have ambitious goals and access to the best tools and technologies. You’ll learn a lot, and see the results of your work every day.
In this role, you will have a direct impact on the growth of the soon-to-be largest career website in the world. Together, we will grow our organic audience to new heights on several properties: zety.com, interviewme.pl, resumelab.com, and more.
You’ll be a perfect fit if …
- You’re curious and want to prove yourself as a great writer, SEO, and career expert.
- You have a knack for and love writing and editing.
- You’re great at research and want to share actual advice.
- Your English is excellent (native or bilingual speakers only).
- You can work in a timely fashion under no supervision.
- You love to improve your skills through work in the trenches, training, and seeking out challenges.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly improved, work environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a steady flow of unique, expert articles users and Google love.
- Researching topics so thoroughly you become the go-to expert on the matter.
- Contributing to team performance by learning and sharing knowledge on copywriting and SEO.
- Own traffic coming to your pieces and optimizing its content to reach a massive audience.
- Using various tools (Google Analytics, Seach Console, Ahrefs, etc.) to guide the structure, search intent, and style of your writing.
- Contributing to team performance by participating in our SCRUM workflow and contributing to its success.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills (preferably copywriting and copyediting).
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work independently.
- Perfect research skills and the ability to write about new topics at a moment’s notice.
- A knack for storytelling and writing in a conversational style while still maintaining authority.
- Self-motivation and ownership of your mistakes, failures, successes, and metrics.
- Marketing, sales, or content creation experience.
- Proven written communication skills, ideally with published content, either online or in traditional media.
What benefits do we offer:
- Culture of growth and development. Want to improve your skills? Go for it! We have a big training budget because personal growth matters a lot to us.
- Flexible working hours. As long as you’re at the office for our SCRUM daily meeting at 11, your schedule can be fairly flexible.
- Medical package and sport card. We believe that good health is crucial, so we’ll provide you with a Medicover package and a MultiSport card.
- Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let’s make your ideas come true!
- Ambitious challenges. If you’re in love with problem-solving and improving things, we’ll give you space and the best tools to do that.
- Career path. Do you always set ambitious goals for yourself? Cool. 🙂 We combine them with clear seniority levels and remuneration.
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback. We are super transparent with our business decisions.
- A comfortable office with a great atmosphere, a well-integrated team, dogs and a kitchen full of snacks and drinks – far from corporate cubicles and water coolers.
…and many, many more! If this job has your name written all over it, what are you waiting for? Apply now—we’re waiting to hear from you! ⏰
6 000 – 10 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B)
5 000 – 8 300 PLN gross (employment contract)
By clicking “Apply” I express my consent to processing my personal data included in my job offer by Bold PL sp. z o.o. or for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-165, ul. Zamenhofa 5/3 places and processes my personal data in its database.