Who are we?
We are EVA Mats – the Warsaw-based rapidly growing start-up manufacturing first technological car mats from EVA that offer up to 99% floor coverage thanks to personally developed tailor-made templates base and 3D formation technology. We’re seeking a qualified sales & customer support specialist who would join our team to grow the company to one of the leading Technological Car Accessories Brands in the EU and Worldwide. Our ideal candidate has a strong understanding of the sales process and customer relationship management, excels at converting leads into buyers, building relationships and trust, advising on products as well as managing after-sales processes. We believe everything is possible with the right GOAL and the right PEOPLE, therefore we look for a person who fits the culture of the rapidly growing goal-oriented business.
Responsibilities for the role:
– Involvement in day-to-day customer relationship management via phone / email
– Direct email lead replies / callbacks
– Presentation of company’s product offering (online and offline)
– Performing warm outreach
– Filing sales data in internal CRM
– Maintaining a follow-up customer base
– Designing and testing new outside-the-box sales tactics
– Communication with production and marketing team based on understanding of the manufacturing process, product specificities and customer needs
– Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems and developing “happy-customer” solutions
– Generation of B2B leads
– Native Polish speaker (is a must!)
– Ability to convince and sell
– Expertise and previous experience in the Automotive industry (preferred)
– Strong organizational skills (including data management)
– Attention to detail !
– Experience working with CRM platforms (preferred)
– Ability to demonstrate long-term courage and dedication
– Eagerness to be part of a team
– Responsibility taker
– Ability to operate under stressful circumstances
What we offer:
– True START-UP experience (we are 1.5 year old, having a 2-3x monthly growth rate);
– Expertise in the areas of CRM, e-commerce, online and offline sales, crisis management, negotiations;
– An opportunity to impact the brand’s PR and identity as well as formulate actionable sales strategies that are instantly converted into results;
– Multicultural team of enthusiasts;
– Endless job opportunities with comparatively fast promotion possibilities to Specialist, Senior and C-levels if a hard work is put in place – again we are a growing start-up 🙂
– An opportunity to suggest, test and take responsibility for actions that shape the present and future of the brand;
– Coaching sessions on sales tactics, data management and systems structuring;
– Fixed + Performance-based salary (sales commission).
Disclaimer: we only look for people with ENERGY in their eyes. If you desperately wish to make an impact by doing meaningful work as part of the goal-driven team and instantly see the results of your actions, we are waiting for You.
We are not a corporation, so you don’t have to send us a cover letter, letter of recommendation, your diploma etc (unless you wish to :)). Instead, tell us a bit about yourself (in Polish), your related experiences, skills for the role you have, and how you could bring value to our team. Send it as a CV / regular text in a Word, Txt, PDF or any other readable formats to: [email protected]
Additionally, prepare a short role play message (in Polish) as if you were trying to sell a set of our EVA mats to a warm client via email (the lead has contacted us with the intention to buy, so you are responding to him with sales tactic of your choice) and send it to [email protected] with the subject line “Komplet dywaników EVA – dział sprzedaży, new hiring”. This recruitment task is obligatory.
We will go through every application as fast as we can, however only selected applicants will be contacted.
P.S: Don’t forget to include the data protection clause at the end of your email: “Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w moich dokumentach aplikacyjnych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. Ust Nr 133 poz. 883).”
Find us on:
-> FB | https://www.facebook.com/evadywanikipl/
-> IG | https://www.instagram.com/evadywaniki/