We are Growth Advisors – our mission is to help the best entrepreneurs in the world overcome their challenges. Currently, we are looking for an Investment Associate (or Principal) for Inovo!
About our client:
Inovo Venture Partners is a first-choice VC for ambitious founders from Poland and the CEE region. We back early-stage, post-traction startups with up to €3M of initial investment, and help them build global brands, while driving growth of the local startup ecosystem. We take great pride in being close to top founders who think big. We’re investors in: Booksy, Restaumatic, Sotrender, Infermedica, Spacelift, Tidio, AI Clearing, Zowie, Jutro Medical, Intiaro, Packhelp, Preply, Eyerim, Allset, SunRoof, Archbee. Our recent fund Inovo II reached a total of €54M.
Our Team is experienced in investing early and building the largest startups from Poland.
We are looking for a skilled Investment Associate (or Principal) who wants to:
- Play an active part in the Deal team, and have full involvement in a broad range of deals and activities.
- Source new investments in Poland and CEE with global potential and build relationships with entrepreneurs, advisors and investors
- Qualitatively and quantitatively evaluate potential transactions including sector and company research and analysis
- Conduct due diligence and assist with deal execution and transaction management
- Be accountable for post-investment support and bringing a lot of value to portfolio companies and founders
What do you need to be successful in this role: / Your profile
- We consider operational experience (product / marketing / sales / technology / CS) in a venture backed company as a big plus so if that’s your profile – please reach out
- Ability to add value to portfolio companies
- Excellent analytical ability; can synthesize large amounts of disparate information
- Passion and strong knowledge of technology and startups, as well as market trends
- Self-starter, fast learner and capable of sourcing and leading projects independently
- Fluency English, international experience will be a plus
What we offer:
- Everyday cooperation with the most promising technology companies, experts in their fields and talented entrepreneurs
- A work environment that boosts productive and innovative cooperation
- Clear career path – we want you to be so successful to become our Partner
- Top of market salary, including carried interest
- Remote-first with a modern coworking space in the Warsaw City Center for those that want/need it
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Medical insurance and Multisport card
If you want to invest in startups and are passionate about making an impact, apply!