We are Growth Advisors – our mission is to help the best entrepreneurs in the world overcome their challenges. Currently, we are looking for an Founder’s Associate
About our client:
Inovo Venture Partners is a first-choice VC for ambitious founders from Poland and the CEE region. We back early-stage, post-traction startups with up to €3M of initial investment, and help them build global brands, while driving growth of the local startup ecosystem. We take great pride in being close to top founders who think big. We’re investors in: Booksy, Restaumatic, Sotrender, Infermedica, Spacelift, Tidio, AI Clearing, Zowie, Jutro Medical, Intiaro, Packhelp, Preply, Eyerim, Allset, SunRoof, Archbee. Our recent fund Inovo II reached a total of €54M.
Our Team is experienced in investing early and building the largest startups from Poland.
We are looking for a talented Founder’s Associate who will:
- Work closely with the Managing Partner (Tomasz) in daily operations incl. assisting him in all the meetings, managing the calendar, being responsible for follow up and keeping commitments,
- Take ownership of different projects – (e.g. research, preparing presentations or lead workshops)
- Research various ideas, markets, companies and present in structured form the results
- Play an active part in the Deal team: have full involvement in a broad range of deals and activities.
- Source new investments in Poland and CEE with global potential and build relationships with entrepreneurs, advisors and investors,
- Qualitatively and quantitatively evaluate potential transactions including sector and company research and analysis,
What do you need to be successful in this role:
- First work experience in a start-up, consulting, investment banking or anything else that you think equips you to innovate with us!
- High attention to detail as well as time management, organization and prioritization skills,
- Structured thinker; able to ask great questions, open to learn and figure things out,
- Excellent research and analytical skills; can synthesize large amounts of disparate information,
- Focus on optimization and creative problem-solving,
- Ability to build business relations based on trust,
- Passion and interest in technology and startups, as well as market trends,
- Self-starter, leading projects independently,
- Fluency English, international experience will be a plus.
What we offer:
- Unique opportunity for a multi-talented individual who wants to see the inside of a VC and fast-moving startup world and work closely with the founders,
- Everyday cooperation with the most promising technology companies, experts in their fields and talented entrepreneurs,
- A work environment that boosts productive, innovative cooperation and based on freedom and responsibility values
- Top of market salary,
- Modern coworking space in the Warsaw City Center (HubHub Nowogrodzka Square
- Unlimited vacation policy,
- Medical insurance and Multisport card.
If you want to invest in startups and are passionate about making an impact, apply!